The clock is ticking, the time you have on hand to plan for the Giving Tuesday is sliding by.
To make the most of your Giving Tuesday here is our checklist
Once your team has decided to conduct a Giving Day make sure your team acts on the following
Plan well and ahead:
- Put together quickly your core team and have regular meetings to plan and track the execution
- Determine goals, structure and target audience
- Create a plan for execution ( Responsibilities, timelines etc)
- Decide on a budget
- Identify and begin to solicit prospective match funders and other sponsors
Mobilise your ambassadors:
- Bring your ambassadors onboard to
- Board Member further inspiring
- Spread the word extensively with the Board members, Batch Representatives, Chapter admins, Staff etc
Optimal online Infrastructure:
Leverage Social Media Marketing:
- Create a communication plan and calendar
Giving Tuesday is just the beginning and it has become a movement that celebrates and supports giving and philanthropy with events throughout the year.
We wish your team make it BIG and make the best of this Giving Tuesday.
Are you planning your Giving Day?
Then do check out our Comprehensive Guide on Planning A Giving Day for Schools & Universities