As we continue our focus on user engagement, we are today laying the foundation for what we envision to be one of the primary drivers of engagement on your platform… Feeds!
Feeds have been around on Social Media for almost as long as they have existed — so it is by no means a new concept. Over the next few quarters, you will start to see your Almabase platform utilize feeds as the primary driver for engagement and user-generated content.
This is just the beginning and there is a long way to go. But we are excited to announce that Starting today, our first version of feeds will be available on all events on the new events module. Over time, users will be able to interact with the feed on other features such as Groups as well.
Here are some of the key highlights to look out for:
- User-generated content that other users can comment or like.
- Admins can delete any post or comment at any time.
- Users can report violations or abuse on any content created by other users.
- Users can now share photos to the feed.
- Only logged-in users can post content.
- Administrators can hide the entire feed if required.